To know about my blog are my parents. Why? Easy.
- They forbid me from cursing. Ahahaha, ahaha, yeah…
- They’re religious as fuck. It doesn’t help when my ideology is “I don’t give a shit about God.”
- This thing is filled with my hidden thoughts, and I’m really secretive in real life so it would bother me greatly if they read through my blog.
- I sometimes write on questionable topics. I don’t know if my viewpoint is ‘wrong’ on society’s moral compass, but just writing about it might make them think something’s wrong with me.
- I don’t want to be praised. Okay, this is probably a weird thing with me. I like being praised by people except my family. I guess I get embarrassed? IDK.
There are probably a lot more reasons that don’t really come to mind right now, but basically, I would rather show this blog to my friends rather than my parents. The last thing I want is to be questioned or praised by them, honestly.